A Little About Me

My Name is Aileen welcome to my custom shop! Here are some of my interests I Love to Design Graphics and Make things on my computer! i am a Graphic Designer and i Absolutely Love it! I am Currently a designer on our site Promise Me Designs and I love being part of our designing crew! I Also Love to bake! I am Currently taking a Cake decorating Class to Master my Dream which is to Make beautiful and Delicious Cakes i have the delicious part down but i just need that decorating part!! hahaha!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Todays Special!

Picture Animated Layout Special Regular Price is $6.50 But Todays Price is $5.00!

  • It Can Say Anything you want (Doesnt have to have my quote you choose your own quote)
  • I Need Any Pictures you'd want for the banner
Example
Preview Of Animated Banner

1 comment:

Kendra Lovejoy said...

Is this only on Christmas layouts?

About My Personal Life

I am Married to my High School sweetheart we have been in a beautiful relationship for 6 yrs and 1/2 and we have been married for 2yrs and 6 months! and we have a 6 month old baby boy! who is the Biggest Blessing in our Life!