A Little About Me

My Name is Aileen welcome to my custom shop! Here are some of my interests I Love to Design Graphics and Make things on my computer! i am a Graphic Designer and i Absolutely Love it! I am Currently a designer on our site Promise Me Designs and I love being part of our designing crew! I Also Love to bake! I am Currently taking a Cake decorating Class to Master my Dream which is to Make beautiful and Delicious Cakes i have the delicious part down but i just need that decorating part!! hahaha!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Promise Me Designs Always List Information

Always ListPrice: $10/mnth

What you get: Access to all offers, even after they are closed.

You also get a personalized layout and at least 3 personalized graphic open to the "Always List" only.

Payment Option: Pay Pal only

Go to http://www.paypal.com/

1.Make an account

2.select send money tab

3.send to email to EITHER of the following:

promisemedesignsgirly@yahoo.com

katie_25_03@yahoo.com

sweetchick4u430@yahoo.com

4.In addition make sure you fill the following form outAlways List Form Message us on "Promise Me Designs" letting us know that you signed up. Include your name,myspace email,and myspace url"

After payment is received will you be able to get your layout/graphic and offers which start Every 1st of the month you Paid for.

No comments:

About My Personal Life

I am Married to my High School sweetheart we have been in a beautiful relationship for 6 yrs and 1/2 and we have been married for 2yrs and 6 months! and we have a 6 month old baby boy! who is the Biggest Blessing in our Life!