A Little About Me

My Name is Aileen welcome to my custom shop! Here are some of my interests I Love to Design Graphics and Make things on my computer! i am a Graphic Designer and i Absolutely Love it! I am Currently a designer on our site Promise Me Designs and I love being part of our designing crew! I Also Love to bake! I am Currently taking a Cake decorating Class to Master my Dream which is to Make beautiful and Delicious Cakes i have the delicious part down but i just need that decorating part!! hahaha!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prices & Information

Picture Layouts $6.50

Pick your picture you would like to use for your extend & contact. The size on the picture must be at least 435 x 320 or bigger (horizontal photos work best). If you have certain colors that you would like please be specific by even putting the hex code. For a simple animation there is no extra charge, just specify that you would like it animated.

Non Picture Layouts $4.00

There are no photos in these, just simply a quote or a saying. When ordering this make sure you include you quote or saying, in this layout you are responsible for the quote/saying. Also animation is excluded on this as well.

Blog Headers $1

These can have a photograph & a quote or just a photo or quote , your choice the price is still the same.

Graphics $1

These can be made with a photograph & quote also or just a quote-if you have a specific one. No animation on these atm.

Photo Edits $1.25

These are to simply enhance your photos. Change to a bnw,sephia,color contrast, selective color, skin smoother,blimish remover etc. Make sure you specify if there is something specific that you would like.

No comments:

About My Personal Life

I am Married to my High School sweetheart we have been in a beautiful relationship for 6 yrs and 1/2 and we have been married for 2yrs and 6 months! and we have a 6 month old baby boy! who is the Biggest Blessing in our Life!